Command Control Solutions Combat Systems
IGSS is able to offer solutions that is able to provide indigenous and national solutions for wide range covering system engineering, integration, testing and training oriented at command & control, communications, information systems, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance requirements in strategic, tactical and operational levels in the areas of defense and security, and offers technical support services for aforementioned. We and our partners are able to develop Surface & Sub-Service Command & Control and Combat Systems as well as Integration for Land, Sea, & Air Applications and Platforms. For all Command & Control Solutions & Combat Systems, note that everything is developed and customized as per the exact requirements of the end-users.
The Command Control and Combat Systems Division addresses the needs and requirements of mission system software, combat management systems and Command & Control of:
- Airborne Early Warning and Marine Patrol Aircrafts
- Surface and Subsurface Naval Platforms
- Land-Based Headquarters and Troops at Strategic, Tactical and Operational Levels, while focusing on its strengths of R&D, Manufacturing, Testing, and integration of these systems.
The Command Control and Combat Systems Division engages in the following, but not limited to, activities:
- Command & Control Information Systems, Airborne Early Warning and Air Command and Control Systems
- Surface Command & Control and Combat Systems
- Subsurface Command & Control and Combat Systems
- Platform Data Distribution Systems
- Tactical Data Link Systems
- Performance-Based Logistics